Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update

I can't believe it's almost been 4 weeks since I had Emery, it's gone by so fast. I think I have lost all my pregnancy weight and am now holding steady at 160-161 lbs. I need to do my BMI (Paul is there a time when I can go to Golds and do that?) and also do the run. We haven't been doing too great with eating healthy, but I am finally getting used to less sleep and have more energy to make dinner, so that should change. I have yet to start any exercise, but plan on starting light stuff this week, I think I am healed enough to do that. Old Navy had a HUGE pants sale a while ago and I bought a size 10 pair of jeans and my small goal is to fit into them by Christmas, well see if that happens. I am looking for good/easy/healthy crockpot meals, so if you have any, please post.

No comments: