Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Smoothie

Driving by Artic Circle the other day I noticed that their pumpkin pie shake is back. Yummmmm! I LOVE that shake! Not very healthy though.....So Paul and I decided to try a pumpkin pie smoothie instead. We did a bit of searching on the internet, and Paul tweaked one of the recipes so it tastes just right to us! And as you can see, it is soooo good; Zander even likes it! 1/2 C pumpkin
1/2 C soy milk (or skim milk)
1/2 C ice (sonic ice works the best)
1 T honey
1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t cinnamon
(optional - banana)
Blend all together and enjoy!

Paul liked the banana, I didn't so much... I'm a flavor purist...

I also must note that it is not quite as good as a pumpkin shake, but it does fill the craving!

1 comment:

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Dairy Queen has a pumpkin pie shake too and it's so my favorite craving right now. We'll have to try the smoothie!