So I don't have a new recipe, but I do have a request. I am trying to find Meatless recipes. We usually will do breakfast foods, or pizza (I know that has some meat), but I can't think of other ones. Just wondering if anyone had any good ones.
Kilie-Ann
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Here are a few of my favorite meetless recipes:
1. Water
2. Popcicles
3. Steak seasoning (just leave the steak out)
4. Rocks
5. Fasting
You going veggie on us? What's goin on here?
No, it's just for night I didn't take out any meat, or we don't feel like it. I guess I should have expected a comment like that from Paul.
Kilie Stay away from the dark side. Meat is your friend!!
I have a couple recipes that I make that can be made without meat. I usally get these from marie and then add meat. I will get some of them for you and post them on the blog if I have time (i'm doing a summer school class and it is very busy) or I'll bring them down to twin on the 8th
My go to meatless meal is spaghetti.... no one said you have to have hamburger in it! I'm trying to think of others, I'll post them if I come up with any.
Kilie, kegan's FHE brownies are meatless. I'm sure the boys would love that for dinner
Post a Comment