It's Kegan's turn for treats tonight so I asked him what he wanted to make. He told me it was going to be a surprise.....I convinced him he had to tell me so I could buy the ingredients for him. He told me he was making brownies with cream, marshmallows and peanut butter on top. So this is what we made this afternoon, with a few suggestions from me.
1 box brownie mix for an 8x13 pan + ingredients on back of box
1 1/2 C peanut butter chips
1/2 lb mini marshmallows (half the bag)
1/4 C peanut butter
approx 2 T chocolate syrup
Make brownies according to package directions, stirring in peanut butter chips at the end. Pour into prepared pan and bake as directed. About 2 minutes before they are done, sprinkle marshmallows on top. Return to oven and finish the baking time. When you pull them out of the oven, melt the peanut butter and drizzle over the brownies and marshmallows. Drizzle with the chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Kegan you can come cook at our hosue anytime if you make those!!
Awesome Kegan, they look wonderful
Grandma Arrington
Post a Comment