This week I finally was able to get my body fat percentage done... 22.2%. I am still doing good on eating right and having a lot of NSV. Such as... not drinking soda, not eating the candy at work, taking small protions, went on a Sonic run for Megan and just got her a treat not one for myself, and not eating really late at night. One think I need to improve on is doing the streches and some Yoga that I learned. In a couple of weeks I am going to start going to the gym and start burning off the fat.
So my stats are (now that I have them all)
Run: 4 minutes 7 seconds
Body Fat Percentage: 22.2%
Starting Weight: 205 lbs
J-Dawg
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We did our run today. My time was 4 min 21 secs. Body fat 25% and a weight of 235.
I am doing "ok" I oculd be doing a lot better. I struggle with eating sweets. We have WAY TOO MANY!! at home. it's tought having a wife who can eat her fill of sweets and not have any negative effects.
My stats:
Run: 4:05
Weight: 224
Body Fat: 30.7
Post a Comment